From medical malpractice to auto accidents and everything in between, personal injury (PI) lawyers handle cases in which an injury or wrongful death has occured due to someone else’s negligence. If you’re the injured party and want to know your legal options for pursuing compensation, you need to consult with lawyers to find the best one for you. Here are 13 questions to ask a personal injury attorney in Delray Beach before you hire them.
Here Are 13 Questions to Ask a Personal Injury Attorney in Delray Beach
In Terms of My Case:
- Do I have a strong personal injury case, and why or why not?
- How much do you think my case might be worth?
- Do you think my PI case will settle outside of court? If not, are you able to take it to trial?
- How long can I expect the process to take?
In Terms of Fees:
- What are your fees if my case is settled, and what are your trial fees?
- What other expenses should I expect?
- What happens if we go to trial and lose?
In Terms of Experience:
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How many total cases have you handled over the course of your career?
- How successful have your cases been, both in and out of the courtroom?
In Terms of How the Case Is Handled:
- How do you communicate with clients? Will someone else be in communication with me?
- How often do you provide progress updates?
- How many cases are in your current workload, and how many do you typically handle at one time?
You’ve Got Questions and Our South Florida PI Attorneys Have Answers!
It’s time to book your complimentary consultation with one of the experienced attorneys at Steinberg Law, during which all of your questions will be patiently and thoroughly answered. You may have additional questions to ask a personal injury attorney in Delray Beach, and we welcome them all! We want our clients to feel informed and empowered, so call us today at 1-877-STEIN11 to be in the know!